Thursday, December 11, 2008

We're back!!!!



I am sorry it has been so long since I posted something new. We have been crazy busy here working on our house. You can check out the progress on sturgillhomeservices.blogspot.com Anyways, I am not even going to try to post everything that has happened in the last couple of months. So, I will just post our latest event :) Tonight, the kids were in the elementary Christmas program. Mackenzie tried out and got a part in the play. Bryant got to sing a duet. They both did an awesome job, if I do say so myself :) I sure wish that we could have had family close by to see the kids in the program, but we know that isn't possible. This is where God wants us and we truly do love it here! This time of year always makes me a little homesick, especially when we are so many hours away. BUT, since we are going to be home alone this year, we are looking forward to starting some traditions with the kids.

The kids did sign language for one of the songs....it was really neat!






Mrs. Brown is our awesome music teacher....all of the kids LOVE her - especially Mackenzie!

5 comments:

Juliet said...

I'm glad your back. I truly missed keeping up with everyone.

Ann-Marie set me up with facebook so I could see photos of your wonderful family.

So happy that you are happy being where God has placed you.

Kelly said...

I am so glad that you are back!!! I enjoy looking at your pictures on facebook, but there is something about seeing them on the blog. :)

Mackenzie looks so cute with those pigtails. She looks like she is having so much fun up there.

It was wonderful to talk with you and thanks for lifting my spirits by just being you!

Love ya!

Ann-Marie said...

I think M is so cute with the freckles and red cheeks! We wish y'all could be her for the holidays, too!

Ann-Marie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ann-Marie said...

That deleted post was me, Danielle. I accidentally hit "post" twice! Sorry!