Wednesday, October 01, 2008

My baby is ONE!!!





I can't believe that Makayla is one already! This year has flown by so fast. She is getting quite the personality these days as you can see in the pictures. She fell tonight at the house and hit her face on the fireplace....so, that is what the marks on her face are from. We had a little party for her after church tonight with some friends.

8 comments:

Holly said...

I can't believe she's one already, either! What a cutie! My Mia just turned 5 yesterday. Where does the time go? :-)

Forever For Evie said...

Happy 1st Birthday Makayla!!! I know...this year went especially fast for us too! I love her expressions!! She's so cute!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAKAYLA! NANA INSTANTLY WANTED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO HAVE A BLACK EYE. POOR THING...AFTER READING BELOW THE PICTURES I FOUND OUT.DUH LOVE YOU, CANT'T WAIT TO SEE YOU
NANA

Juliet said...

Happy Happy Birthday Makayla!

So sorry to hear about her accident. She seems to have forgotten about it. Such a BIG beautiful smile.

Ann-Marie said...

Hapyy B-Day little one! :-)

Jill said...

I cannot believe she is one! Wow- the time has really flown by. Happy birthday sweetie Makayla!

Stephanie said...

I am with you and the others who said we can't believe she is one already... weren't you just posting that she was born? But she sure looks adorable!
Oh, and the Clemson pic is really fun too! You cute couple, you!

Anonymous said...

I left a message but they didn't want to take my pass work. I said Maykala looks like Ryan! Yes she does! And I said I'll have to come to Yorkshire Drive. You live in what state again?
I have to get out to your place and see your happy bunch & check the work on your house...that's looking quite beautiful by the way; Mike is as handy as his Dad with tools looks like!
Love you all & have a Merry Merry Christmas around the tree & manger.
Now I'll see if this goes through!
Aunt Linda
P.S. Have you changed your e-mail address? because I got something that came back to me that I sent you. Please send me your new one.