Saturday, September 13, 2008

Clemson Football

Friends of ours had four tickets to the Clemson Football game and gave them to us and the Samms. We had such a blast. Thankfully, our seats were in the shade :)








7 comments:

Unknown said...

That looks like a lot of fun. I think I am going to be a Clemson fan . . . orange is my favorite color.

Jill said...

Danielle - the first time I saw that last pic I thought it was Krista! Looks like you had fun!

Anonymous said...

GREAT PICTURES, I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW MUCH ANGIE LOOKS LIKE HER MOTHER, SURE SHE HAS HEARD THAT BEFORE. LOVE YA,
MOM

Pastor Adam Love said...

All I want to know is if they beat old NC State? GO HEELS!

Ann-Marie said...

You look great in orange!

Kelly said...

Looks like so much fun! My question is did you watch the game or people?? Can't wait to hear how things are going for you.

Loved the quartet! They just now need to sing "He'd Still Been God" from that Greater Vision CD I gave you years ago.
Love ya and miss you!

Sarah said...

I love the colors! Very cool pictures...you gotta love football games. They just scream "fall" to me. :)
Glad you guys were able to go on a date!