Saturday, October 21, 2006

Peer Pressure




Well, I am finally giving in to peer pressure and starting a blog! Yes, at my age, I am still battling being a people pleaser. In all honesty, I am sick and tired of my sister telling me that I just have to do this. I may never again add another post, but at least I can say that I tried. I am definitely not a computer geek, so I have no idea how to make this look cool :) I wanted to add a picture of our kiddos, but quickly realized that I have never had a picture taken of all four of them since Madyson was born! That is just awful, I know! This will have to do for now.

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Danielle, I'm glad you have succumbed to peer pressure. :-) Blogs are so fun! You have to promise to give us something at least once a month.....I check blogs faithfully and need some new stuff to read. :-)

SturgillMom said...

I promise, Sarah! I hope that I can do it a little more often than that. Hey, your blog is adorable...you sure have two cutie pies :)

2Icecubed said...

Way to go girl!! It looks great!! Sometimes peer pressure is a good thing! You have to admit it is a fun way to stay current! I love you!
Your pesty sister
xoxo
P.S. Now it is mom's turn-yeah, right!

Sarah said...

Thanks--I love blogging. I love that pic of Madison. :-)
Hey, the other day, we were eating breakfast and Elise said, "I wonder what Mackenzie is eating for breakfast...." I replied that I really wasn't sure--I don't know where that came from!

Jill said...

Love your blog Danielle! It's so fun to see pics of your little ones - they are adorable. Can't wait to hear more about the Sturgills!

Anonymous said...

SWEET Action. How awesome to have 4 kids! I can't wait to read about your adventures!!