
Today, I had the awesome privilege of going with Bryant and his 1st grade class to the Weston Red Barn for a field trip. It is SO rare that I ever get one-on-one time with Bryant...Usually I have a couple of our other kiddos with me or Bryant is with daddy. We both had such a good time together...one that I will remember for ever. Bryant is such a good boy, if I do say so myself! After seeing all of the other rambunctious kids in his class, I was especially pleased with Bryant's behavior. He kept running up and giving me hugs. Yes, he can melt my heart at times! I am SO thankful that one of my friends so sweetly offered to babysit Mackenzie, Bryce, and Madyson. Today was the longest that I have been away from Madyson -- and we both survived! :-) It was cold and dreary here today, but the heavy rain held off until we were all done. I was SO thankful! It was hard to get any clear pictures of the kids because of the weather and the kids were busy running everywhere. After the farm time, we went to a park for lunch and to play some relay races with the kids. It was definitely a fun packed day...one for the scrapbook!
3 comments:
So glad you got the chance to go today! Those times are especially sweet when you can be with just one child. And yes, Bryant is a wonderful little boy! I can just picture him today. How precious. Daddy is cool, but boys need mommy time too! Give him a big hug from me. I love you! Michelle
Danielle, I love those huge smiles on Bryant's face! He obviously had so much fun with you. Definitely pictures for the scrapbook!
What a fun time! It is precious to have one-on-one moments with your kids. I only have the two, but it is already hard to squeeze that time in.
Post a Comment