Saturday, October 06, 2007

Thanks, Aunt Michelle!



I had to post a picture of Makayla in her new duds that Aunt Michelle gave us from Emilee. Girls are just so fun to dress. When I pulled out the clothes that Mackenzie and Madyson both wore, I was sad to see that they were a little used and abused :) Needless to say, I am so thankful that Michelle is letting us use Emilee's beautiful clothes. Thank you!

As for a little update...we are all doing just fine. I'm a little sleep-deprived, but that is expected. Makayla is a very quiet baby, which I am SO thankful for. She puts up with a lot of noise, being passed around constantly, and VERY tight hugs from Madyson :) Madyson has adjusted much better than I had thought she would based on our first day home. She loves to hold and hug on Makayla, even if it is a little rough. She definitely doesn't like us to tell her "no" when she touches Makayla's eyes and mouth. We decided to use Grace as her middle name because we know it was God's grace that spared her little life inspite of the knot in her cord.

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

Very sweet. My boys were to be Isabella Grace (Elijah) and Ava Grace or Vivian Grace (Isaiah)...
needless to say that Grace didn't get used at our house but it sounds really pretty on your little doll baby.

2Icecubed said...

OH WHAT A BEAUTY!!! How fun it is to see her in Emmy's things!! It makes me a little sentimental! The bummer about giving them to you long distance is that I don't get to see her wearing them all the time!:( Glad the seasons will work out well. Give her a big kiss for me!! Miss you!

Forever For Evie said...

Aww...she's such a little doll!! I love her middle name and what it means to you. I'm glad to hear you're all doing well and that she's a good baby. It makes it so much easier! :) I have no idea how Elijah's gonna react when we bring this one home. Every time I try to show him a baby, he pays absolutely no attention to it :P I've been going through all my baby girl stuff (what I can find) and it's pretty worn too. I just told Mike to get ready if it's a girl...we'll be doing alot of shopping. :P

Jill said...

Such a sweetie! I love the middle name Grace, and it will be a wonderful reminder to her throughout life of God's hand of protection on her even before she was born.

Ruthy said...

She looks so much like your hubby! She's precious. =0)

Kelly said...

She is absolutely adorable!! I think that she is a mixture of all four of her siblings! I love her name and especially what you decided on her middle name. You made me cry hearing the story which didn't help my driving in a thunderstorm. I couldn't stop thinking about how good God is. I love ya all and am so happy for you.