This is Mike and this is my first opportunity to blog. More because I had to than because I wanted to, but... I am pleased to announce the birth of our 5th child the Lord has allowed us to keep and raise for His glory. Makayla Sturgill was born at 12:44 Monday afternoon weighing in at 8lbs. 1 oz. and 20 inches long. We are still working on a middle name. Danielle and the baby are doing well despite a knot in the chord which, when we realized what this could have meant, we both cried. What a reminder to us one more time of God's goodness and greatness. How could anyone think of taking one of these litle lives by abortion. We are so excited (and scared) of having 5 little lives entrusted into our care - The girls however do outnumber the boys now so... I am in trouble.
Monday, October 01, 2007
Ready or not...Here I am
This is Mike and this is my first opportunity to blog. More because I had to than because I wanted to, but... I am pleased to announce the birth of our 5th child the Lord has allowed us to keep and raise for His glory. Makayla Sturgill was born at 12:44 Monday afternoon weighing in at 8lbs. 1 oz. and 20 inches long. We are still working on a middle name. Danielle and the baby are doing well despite a knot in the chord which, when we realized what this could have meant, we both cried. What a reminder to us one more time of God's goodness and greatness. How could anyone think of taking one of these litle lives by abortion. We are so excited (and scared) of having 5 little lives entrusted into our care - The girls however do outnumber the boys now so... I am in trouble.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
17 comments:
Yeah...yeah....yeah.....Brooke and I are jumping up and down and clapping here at home. Part of it could be the fact that Michael actually got on and blogged. But mostly, we are so excited for our new cousin (and niece). She is such a cutie :) She looks very well developed and good size for a newborn. Congratulations, Michael and Danielle. What a joy and honor to serve the Lord and train young ones to love Him, too. What a gift and what a joy. I love you all and can't wait to hold her.
Congrats!!! What a precious, beautiful baby! Praise the Lord for a safe delivery! Danielle-you look great! Whew--5 kids!! Do you ever get to sleep????
Congratulations!! Michael you bet your in trouble:) So very happy that you were able to do the blog...been hoping to see the pictures today. The Lord richly bless your home.
Love AJ
Congrats! We had a not in our girl's chord too. Scary stuff, but how good is God's mercy. She's beautiful!
YEAHHHHH!!!!! I have been checking all afternoon for pictures. Thanks, Mike! She is absolutely beautiful....I love her name! We are thanking the Lord with you for His hand of protection on that precious little girl. Can't wait to meet her and hold her. Give her a big kiss from her Aunt Michelle in Indiana. Love to all!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! What you will do, Danielle, just to get your husband to blog!!! She is So cute!! I am so happy for you.
YAY! Congratulations! She's beautiful!! :)
Congratulations!!! She and mom both look beautiful and healthy!
Congratulations Danielle and Mike! Little Makayla is so precious. Love the name, and of course it fits beautifully with the other girls' names! I remember when we were little and you wanted to name your little girl Kayla- so now you have one! :) Again, congrats...you look terrific Danielle! Love you! Hugs.
Congratulations!! She is beautiful and mom you look so good :) We love you guys and thanx for the pics. I've been watching! God is good, isn't He? Love, Tana
Congrats...5 kids and you look GREAT!!!!! I'm soooooo excited for you and can't wait to see and hold her!!!! If you need anything please just call!!!! Love ya and talk w/ ya soon!!! ~Rosa
We are thrilled for you both! So thankful that Danielle and the baby are both doing so well! Can't wait to see her!
Congratulations Mike & Danielle & kids. She is precious. I love the name...it is one I had at one time or another. God os so good!!! Great to hear you are doing well. You look great. Can't wait to see her sometime when you come to NE. Take care & God Bless
Mike, thank you for taking the step and blogging!!! We are all grateful to see pictures. :-)
I cannot believe you guys have 5 now! We will keep you in prayer....
Congratulations! Enjoy your sweet little girl.
Congratulations! She looks just like me. You guys win, except for by some miracle. Thanks for the pictures. Love you guys.
Congratulations from your family in the Midwest! More girls! Yea! :-) We love you guys!
CONGRATULATIONS to you all. Makayla is absolutely beautiful! Thanks, Mike, for posting for Danielle.
Post a Comment