Wednesday, October 03, 2007

We're Home!!!




Well, you're stuck with me again! Didn't Michael do a good job posting?!?! We got home around 11:30 today and it has been a whirlwind ever since. I don't know what I would do without my mom here....actually, yes, I do....I would lock myself in a room and not come out for a long time :) The kids were VERY excited to have Makayla home and were fighting over turns to hold her. Madyson was not a happy camper when we first got home, but she is doing a little better now. She loves to hold Makayla, but gets very upset when we tell her not to touch her mouth or eyes. As far as Makayla, she is doing very well. So far, she is such a quiet little one. We'll see how "quiet" she is tonight :) Since Michael wouldn't post any pictures of himself, I thought I would post a couple of him.

8 comments:

sara said...

She is so CUTE!!!! and now doesn't Madyson look so big!

I am glad your Mom is there...can she stay for a year?? No, I am sure you will get in the groove very soon. :)

Jill said...

Makayla is so precious! I hope you manage to get some rest at home! :) Glad your mom could be there to get you settled in. Aren't moms the best?

Anonymous said...

Glad you guys are doing well. Hope you can get some sleep! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh Danielle, she's adorable! Praise the Lord for his safety and protection! How exciting to be holding such a precious Gift from the Lord

Unknown said...

Congratulations! She looks like a Sturgill for sure! So what is her middle name?

Stephanie said...

Adorable! Are you able to get some rest? I love the last pic of the two little girls.

Sarah said...

She is adorable, Danielle. And I'm sure the kids just adore her. We will pray that little Madyson will fully love her soon too! :-)
I saw your in-laws last night. They were very proud of your new one too. :-) And glad that you have a blog to show off your kids (I'm glad too!)

Adam and Kari Godshall said...

5 little ones!! Wow - you definitely have to give me pointers along the way as we continue deciding the right number of children ourselves. She's a sweetie and I'm sure going with the flow - get your rest as much as you can. Prayin for you.