Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Men's Quartet

All I have to say is that it is good to hear my husband sing in church again.....

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books


P.S. Please excuse the camera work -- Madyson was sitting in my lap and got a little antsy

5 comments:

Unknown said...

awesome! Thanks for recording it. I'm sure it is refreshing to be able to minister in that way again. It sounded good.

Ann-Marie said...

I always loved it when Michael and Aaron sang at our family Christmas parties. They both have such wonderful voices, and I love hearing them sing together.

The Beard Bunch said...

Yeah, I am glad to hear him sing, too. I do have an off topic comment: Has he gotten grayer since you moved to Anderson??? Lots of pressure???? It just stuck out to me, but you don't have to tell him that I asked :)

SturgillMom said...

Michelle, my mom asked the same thing about Michael being grayer....must be stress, or maybe it is just time to color again :)

Juliet said...

Enjoyed the quartet! It's always a blessing to hear Michael sing.