Thanks to my friend, Sarah, I've been tagged! (Sorry, Sarah, I don't know how to link your blog to your name :) I am not very good at this!) For those of you who want to read Sarah's blog, you can find it in my comments section - Sarah. Anyways, I am thankful for this nudge to finally post something wonderful about my husband. He is so awesome and I have gotten so caught up in posting stuff about my kids that I haven't said anything about him :( Here is my list of 13 things that I love most about my husband:
1. He is the best daddy - after working a long tiring day, he still takes the time to play endlessly with our kids and give me a break
2. He is handsome beyond belief - his dimples still melt my heart
3. He understands my need for girl time
4. He puts his family and our needs first before all else
5. He loves the Lord and desires to instill that in our children
6. He works tirelessly (and doesn't expect the same of me!)
7. He makes me feel beautiful - even if he is wrong :)
8. He enjoys watching chick flicks with me and he isn't afraid to cry during them
9. He loves to sing - and beautifully, I might add
10. He is athletic and I love to watch him play any sport - I think we might have some little munchkins following in his footsteps!
11. He is patient with me beyond description
12. He thoroughly loves working with high school students and is awesome at loving them and confronting them when their wrong
13. He is a natural leader and is easy to follow -- he listens to my opinion and always makes me feel like it is valuable
Do I have to stop at 13? I guess I will stop, so I won't start sounding too sappy! Oh, by the way, I am tagging Jill and Michelle!
Monday, November 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
ahhhh! That is soooooo cute! I miss you two! I remember when I realized you two were going to get married...you and I were walking back to Weeks and you said, I'm baking Michael cookies...and I asked where (or maybe you already had...anyway) you said you were baking them in your toaster oven...Reeces Pieces cookies. That was when I KNEW you two would get married! Who else would sacrifice in front of a toaster oven for someone than a girl smitten in love??
G-knee, you crack me up! I don't even remember that. But, now that you mention it, Reeces Pieces cookies sound pretty good right now!
Danielle, I first knew you and Michael would get married when one day you said to Paul and me "I just know it's destiny...I love ice cream, and so does Michael! It's destiny!!" :)
I love reading your blog- Danielle! You are a very positive, fun girl! The pictures have been sooooo cute. I love the one of your oldest girl holding the baby.
Is is fun having a girl?? do you guys do girly stuff together? (like shop, or have tea parties?) I know it has been fun to have a girl baby...but she'll probably be a tomboy for all my luck!!
Yes, Sara, it is so fun having girls. We do some girly stuff together, but I hate to admit that I get so busy surviving that I don't make the time to do special stuff with just the girls very often. I know that it is something that I need to make a priority and just make the time for it. Mackenzie is definitely a tomboy, she has to be or she wouldn't survive with her brothers...but, she also loves her babies and her make-up :) Now, Madyson, on the other hand, all that she is interested in is balls -- I am going to have to work on the babies with her! Girls are definitely fun
Yea! I found your blog. I don't know why when I typed on it earlier it wouldn't come up. I can't wait to explore and see your family. I got tagged today and it has been funny to read everyone's blogs and see all the things we write about our husbands.
~Steph (Reese)
Danielle, thanks for participating. :-) I thought it was a worthwhile cause.
I honestly don't remember you guys dating--did you get together after Maranatha? I just remember the old boyfriend.....;-) I like Michael MUCH better!!!
Hey Sarah! We started dating during my Senior year while I was your dorm sup! Maybe you were too busy sneaking out of the dorm! hee hee
Post a Comment