Oh I miss you and Kelly so much! Thanks for including the pic of Kelly and Adam - it was good to see her again, if only in a picture. Looks like you guys had so much fun! And your meal looks delicious! :)
No, G-knee, Kelly doesn't blog...I tried talking her into it. We kept saying that we wanted to get a picture of the two of us, but it was a little crazy around there.
Well, I can't imagine with 7 kids running around WHY it would have been crazy.... :) I'm really glad you were able to spend time with her. AND I'm REALLY glad you are blogging...see and you said you wouldn't ever have time....I LOVE reading about your life! :)
OK, Danielle--Mackenzie looks EXACTLY like you! It is kind of scary!!!! She is adorable, as are all of your kids. Let me know when you will be in H2O town again....
6 comments:
LOVE the pictures!!!! You are just the Martha Stewart...little homemade turkey crafts and all!!!
AHHHHH!! kelly! Does she blog!?! I didn't see a picture of the two of you together
Oh I miss you and Kelly so much! Thanks for including the pic of Kelly and Adam - it was good to see her again, if only in a picture. Looks like you guys had so much fun! And your meal looks delicious! :)
No, G-knee, Kelly doesn't blog...I tried talking her into it. We kept saying that we wanted to get a picture of the two of us, but it was a little crazy around there.
Well, I can't imagine with 7 kids running around WHY it would have been crazy.... :) I'm really glad you were able to spend time with her. AND I'm REALLY glad you are blogging...see and you said you wouldn't ever have time....I LOVE reading about your life! :)
OK, Danielle--Mackenzie looks EXACTLY like you! It is kind of scary!!!! She is adorable, as are all of your kids. Let me know when you will be in H2O town again....
Post a Comment