

Today, Michael and I celebrated 10 wonderful years of marriage. Since I am not the ooey, gooey, mushy type, I won't make this post too long :) I just want to take this opportunity to say that I feel so blessed to be married to my best friend. I couldn't imagine someone more perfect for me. Michael understands me and loves me like no one else could. Being with him makes me a better person. He is the best daddy for my children that I could ever ask for. He works so hard to provide for our family and never complains when I need his help with the kids, even when he is exhausted after a long day of work. Above all, he loves the Lord and does all that he can to lead our family in a godly way. Thank you, honey, for the best 10 years of my life! By the way, we did go out on a date tonight to an Italian restaurant named Bravo! with some friends of ours, Joel and Michala Foster, who are also celebrating their 10th anniversary today. We had a blast and are absolutely stuffed!

Pardon the glare on my glasses - it is the only picture that I have of the two of us. Lest you think this is how I look now...this picture was taken in MAY!
15 comments:
Happy Anniversary! Ten years! That is great. I'm glad you got to go out with friends. We got to go away last weekend and it was nice to get to be a wife (rather than mommy) for a little while! Of course I called my parents a dozen times while we were gone to check on everybody! :)
Happy 10th Anniversary! Sounds like you had a good day. I can't wait to see you again. I think I will be in KC for a few days at the beginning of August. Maybe we can get together!
You guys are absolutly adorable!!!! Congratulations...and that was pretty mushy :)
Congratulations!
I’m so glad you are a part of our extended family!
I remember going to your wedding and how Michael got up to say how weird he felt wearing his ring for the first time since, “I’m one of those guys who don’t wear jewelry!”
It was a beautiful wedding, and it sounds like your marriage is just as wonderful.
Best wishes for many more years.
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to both of you. As his sister, I can honestly say, you did marry a wonderful guy; however, I know he is just as blessed! We recently celebrated our 11th anniversary, and I think the second ten will be even better than the first ten :) Will we be blogging in ten years??????? Love you guys!
Happy anniversary! I was looking through old pictures (when I did the post for your birthday) and found the ones from your wedding. That was a fun day! I think we look better now than we did back then!!! :)
Happy Anniversary to two wonderful people! We love you and are looking forward to seeing you hopefully in a week. I will try to call you in the next few days. I sent you a email to see if you will be around so check it out.
Congratulations on 10 years! Amazing how time flys when you're having fun! We'll celebrate 10 in December! May God bless you two as you continue to serve Him for many 10 more years :)
Happy Anniversary!! That is amazing. It's been neat to hear about your life via blogging recently having known you while in HS and college.
PS - I think you are a little ooy, gooey :)
THIS IS A LITTLE LATE BUT NEVER TOO LATE TO TELL YOU BOTH HOW MUCH WE LOVE YOU. HAS BEEN HECTIC AS YOU MAY KNOW BUT I AGREE MICHAEL IS A GREAT HUSBAND AND FATHER. WE LOVE HIM SO MUCH AND ARE PROUD TO HAVE HIM IN OUR FAMILY. YOU DID WELL DANIELLE, YOU ALSO ARE A GREAT MOTHER AND WIFE. THE LORD HAS BLESSED OUR FAMILY WITH TWO GREAT SOM-IN-LAWS, NOW I SOUND OOY GOOY!!!!!!!!!!
LOVE MOM AND DAD
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY "10TH"
JUST READ MY COMMENT--I MEANT SON-IN-LAWS. HA!HA!...........
Happy Anniversary, Danielle! I forgot how old you guys are....just kidding. :-)
I was wondering about the picture, thinking that you certainly looked skinny for your current state--I am glad you clarified!!!! And I am also glad you guys were able to go out--those opportunities are so rare.
Happy Anniversary!!! I'm a little late...sorry. Wow 10 years! You guys are such a cute couple. :) And you make beautiful kids too! I wanna see a picture of your belly!
Congrats on 10 years! You are right...Mike is perfect for you!! Your family is a blessing to us. God has truly blessed both you and me with wonderful husbands and families. Alot sure has happened in 10 years! Love you guys!
Michelle
Happy Anniversary!!!!
Post a Comment