Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Camping with Nana and Papa

We had a blast camping with my parents this past weekend. The weather was absolutely beautiful. It didn't rain once and the temp. was upper 70's/low 80's. The kids are getting older and they enjoyed having a little more freedom to explore and make new friends this year. I have several pictures from the golf cart parade, but I will post those for the 4th of July tomorrow - hopefully :) Thanks, Mom and Dad, for the wonderful memories!

5 comments:

2Icecubed said...

Oh, looks like so much fun! I'm really itching to get there now!! Looks like some nice touches have been made. Sprucing up over the bridge, the bunny cage, etc. Thanks for sharing the pics!! I LOVE the one with Grandma and Madyson. Love to all!
Michelle

Anonymous said...

GREAT PICTURES, I HAD NO IDEA WHAT AND WHEN YOU WERE TAKING THEM. WE HAD A GREAT TIME ALSO. TIME GOES TOO FAST. MISS YOU ALREADY...LOVE YOU ALL,
NANA AND PAPA

sara said...

OK WHERE is this place??? Looks like a perfect place the take kids. Looks like you all had so much fun...and there were activities for everyone...I need to find a place like that!

Jill said...

Time with grandparents is the best, isn't it? Looks like everyone had a great time!

Kelly said...

That looked like such a neat place to camp. It was great to see your parents! I love Mackenzie's smiles since her cast is off. So cute!!! I also wanted to say how impressed I was that you guys did crafts while camping!!