
Last night we went down to Crown Center in Kansas City and watched Singin in the Rain along with three other couples. I hate to admit it, but I had never seen the movie before. I loved it - Michael, on the other hand, fell asleep and never saw the second half :) I guess he enjoyed the movie, too! It was fun to spend some time with our friends and to enjoy the beautiful weather.
8 comments:
YOU BIG GEEK!!! You would have to put a bag in front of you! I want to see that belly!!! Looks like a great time. It is always nice to things with other couples. I don't think I have ever seen that movie either!:)
I thought the same thing as Michelle...that bag was very strategically placed :)
Looks like fun, though. I have never seen that either- I'll have to make Dave watch that with me.
Hey, who are the other couples there? Glad you were able to get away as a couple with some friends. I agree with everyone else---nice way to get in the back of the group :)
Okay, why has no one seen Singin in the Rain? It's one of the best "oldies" out there! Now you have to try some other good Gene Kelly movies - try "Summer Stock" with Judy Garland - you won't be disappointed!!!
I agree with the comments on the placement of the bag - ahem. But you are just as adorable as ever.
Well girls! To be honest with you, I was actually trying to be the one taking the pictures until some stranger came up and said, "Here, let me take the picture for you!" I couldn't be rude, but I was very glad to be in the back :) The last thing I want to see when I pull up our blog is my large happy self!!!
Michelle, the other couples are Bob and Jackie Patterson, Tim and Kathryn Boase, and Steve and Laura Graham (Danforth)
Oh my goodness...we almost went there Friday night! We went to see another movie instead, but we did take the kids there Saturday. It looks like you guys had alot of fun! Mike wants to go when they're showing Indiana Jones :P
I love Summer fun in the park! We just went to "Christmas in July". I think it's time to step out front and everyone how great you look! :)
We'll have to go and see Indiana Jones...I'm sure Mike won't fall asleep in that one :)
Post a Comment