Wednesday, September 19, 2007
Inducing date is set!
You may have noticed that I changed the ticker above. My Dr. mentioned last week that she was wanting to set a date to induce labor again like we have done with the last two. I was really wanting to avoid inducing again, but I don't really want a baby bigger than Bryce was at 9 lbs and 8 oz. So, she decided to do a sonogram today to check the baby's size and then decide what she thought was best. Well, the sonogram lady said, "Looks like you have a big baby in there!" He/she measured in between 6 lbs 11 oz and 7 lbs. The Dr. said that inducing would definitely be the best for me and the baby. The baby has dropped quite a bit, so I am very uncomfortable. Having the baby in a week and a half sounds very nice. The other benefit of inducing is being able to make some plans. The kids hate having babysitters, so they are pretty freaked out about having someone watch them when I go into labor. This way, if my parents can work it out, they will be here to take care of the kids while I am in labor. So, the new due date is October 1st. Following my sister's advice, I am taking evening primrose and drinking raspberry leaf tea to make my labor go faster -- hopefully it works :) I'll let you know!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
Can't wait to meet your little one! What hospital will you be delivering at? Let me know if I can help you in any way with the kids, shopping, etc!
How exciting!!!! I will be praying for you!
Wow! Having a light at the end of the tunnel is nice. :) I'll be praying everything goes well!
Danielle,
Our babies will only be about 1 week apart....how exciting!! We will be praying for you. I was hoping to get to see you in KC briefly, but had no idea I might get to see you AND your new little one. We'll keep in touch and see how you're doing as time gets closer. Love you! Angie
YEAH!!!! I'm so excited for you!!! I can't remember if this is after or before your haircut appointment?!?!? Let me know if we need to change it!!! Also let me know if you need ANY help with the other kids!! I'm praying for you these last few days!!! Talk to you soon!!! Rosa
How exciting to see the light at the end of the tunnel! I'm excited for you! I was induced all 4 times, each induction was different. Congrats to you and your family! Having Grandpa/Grandma to help out will sure be fun for the kids!
Yeah!!! We need a birthday in October, don't we??? Looking forward to seeing pictures of him or her.
Looking forward to seeing your new little one! Hope this last week goes smoothly for you. Get some rest!!!
Good luck! I hope everything goes FAST and your epidural (if you get one) works beautifully! Can't wait to see the newest addition!
Wow Danielle you must be so excited. I agree with the having time to plan. I had 3 of my kids induced also and it was nice to plan and get things done before the arrival. I can't wait to see pictures. I'll be praying for a safe and easy birth.
Gods Blessings, Jody
Congratulations! October 1 sounds like a fun birthday!! I'm praying for you, dear friend!!
WOOT! Love you Dani - Will pray for a quick and safe delivery for you both!
We are praying that everything goes well with the induction/delivery tomorrow!
Post a Comment