"... but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD." ~Joshua 24:15
I love the pictures of Mackenzie. It made me want to give her a big hug. She is such a cutie! I can't believe how big Makayla is getting and I haven't even met her yet. :(Love and miss ya!
Valentine Bingo? I thought it was a Christian school! Hee, hee!I'm glad you ALL enjoyed Valentine's Day!
What fun! Makayla is getting bigger..even if I only saw her from the back. Love, AJ
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I love the pictures of Mackenzie. It made me want to give her a big hug. She is such a cutie! I can't believe how big Makayla is getting and I haven't even met her yet. :(
Love and miss ya!
Valentine Bingo? I thought it was a Christian school! Hee, hee!
I'm glad you ALL enjoyed Valentine's Day!
What fun! Makayla is getting bigger..even if I only saw her from the back. Love, AJ
Post a Comment