BOYS!!!
Brett
Bryant and Kenton
It finally worked in everyone's schedule for Bryant's friends to come and spend the night for his birthday. They are such good boys and it was fun to watch Bryant interact with his friends. One of the boys had to leave at 10:00 because he had an early morning soccer game, but the other boy and Bryant stayed up until 1:00 am......crabby boys today!!!! I made one of those cookie cakes for his little party. The recipe for the cookie part was from Angie Gallo -- I had saved it all these years :) All of you WBA alumni, do you remember our cake decorating classes? Well, I have enjoyed bringing back that once learned art :) I have a lot of work to do, but I have enjoyed practicing again (well, and eating it too!) I ran out of powdered sugar so I used the canned frosting this time and it didn't work well at all, but it sure tasted yummy :) And the boys didn't mind a bit that the shell border was a little floppy -- ha ha!
Bryant used his birthday money to buy a lego set and a new bike. I am not sure why the coloring in this picture is so awful -- oh well!
7 comments:
Cool bike, Bryant!! Happy birthday again!! I want to try one of those cookie cakes sometime. I need that recipe, Danielle! Can't believe how much Brett looks like his dad!!!!! WOW!!!!!
Happy B-day! Looks like fun!
See, you never know when the things you learn in cake decorating class will come in handy! Those are the REAL life skills to have! :) I love Bryant's smiles!
Bryant, you have a really cool bike. It looks big enough that I may even be able to ride it !!! Love ya Double Dog. Papa A
I loved that class!! :)
Your comment on my blog about Upward Stars!!! Yes, very ready to have them all ironed on! Ours keep coming off in the wash...
Volleyball would be really fun. Does your Upward BB have cheerleading? They want to get that started up here.
I got a C- on my Clown Cake. Since then I have given up decorating cakes.
Post a Comment