The girls' haircuts looked much better (not so straggly) after their baths tonight
Bryant wouldn't look at me :)
Bryce's new eyes EVERY time I take a picture
I always think that Makayla looks like Aunt Jemima when she wears this hair bow....thus, she rarely wears it :) Anyways, I just noticed a couple of days ago that Makayla has ONE imperfection -- she has two swirls! What are swirls you say?!?! A swirl is that part of your hair at the crown that swirls around. I have heard from a very reliable source (my sister :), I think!) that if your baby's hair swirls clockwise, then they will be right handed. If it swirls the other way, then they are left handed. What does that mean for Makayla? The one on the left side swirls clockwise and the one on the right side swirls to the left. Yep, you guessed it! She is going to be one ambidextrous girl with hair sticking straight on end at the top of her head :) You can even see it sticking up if you look really close in this picture.
Makayla has a double ear infection and a horrible cold, so this is the extent of a smile that she could give me. We had evangelistic meetings with one of our dear friends, Bryan Samms, last week. I had to miss every single night because of sick kids....I am starting to feel like a shut-in! Except for the fact that Michael took me out on a date tonight...he is so sweet!
8 comments:
Good for you miss hair- cutter-person!!!
They look really cute. I cut my kids hair- but you can tell that I do it! Yours looks professional.
Sorry about all of the sickness. We have been the same way. I was really happy that we were all at church this morning, and then Wes and Skye came home sick!
All of the haircuts look great! :) That's funny about the swirls...I wonder if that's true about the left and right handed thing...hmmmm. I hope everyone is feeling better! This has been a bad week for us healthwise too. Hopefully this coming week will be much better for you all!!
Just save some of Madyson's hair the next time you cut it and she'll never know the difference! I loved Bryce's pic - gotta love a kid who can make cool new eyes for every picture! :)
I didn't know that about the swirls either. Although I wonder if that kind of goes along with the way their hair naturally parts. Olivia's parts on the left side of her head, and she's right handed. Chloe's parts on the right side, and it seems like she's going to be a leftie.
you are really brave cutting the kids hair. i don't think you girls would ever have let me cut yours. probably wise decision. thanks for the pictures, i have already ordered them!!!
love mom
What pictures did mom get? I want them too! The kids' haircuts look great-I'm impressed. You will have to teach me how to cut Emmy's hair because Scott already has the boys covered and I won't let him touch her hair!!:) Yes, I was the one who told you the theory on the "swirls". I learned that when researching for a freshman speech on left-handedness!! Whether it holds true or not I don't know! Love Bryce's pic! Emmy is into shutting her eyes for every picture right now!
You are just to funny!!! I LOVE the girls hair...WAY TO GO!!!!! I can't believe you didn't save any of Madyson's hair though. She does looks so grown up with her hair cut!!! Ok, for the whole swirl theory, I have never heard such a thing in my life!!! I'm going to start checking clients hair "swirls" out and taking a poll at the salon!!!! Again, GREAT JOB...you're going to put me out of business!!!!! Love ya and can't wait to see you, Rosa
One brave Mom! When Ann-Marie was young, I had to have my sister, Kathy cut her hair. If I didn't Ann-Marie's bangs would be crooked and her hair uneven.
Kids all look great! Thanks for the pictures.
Love Aunt Juliet
Great job! I cut Isaiah's but Gary and Elijah go to the "real" hair cut place. :)
Sorry your kids are sick - I can relate as we were sick the whole month of Feb. So far March has been on again off again...
Post a Comment