Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books
Every night, Bryce volunteers to pray. He does such a great job of remembering everything. Sorry the picture is SO dark...I didn't want the kids to see me videoing prayer time :) If you listen closely, you can here him pray for "Wowen" aka Warren, and mommy's "Judy Dudy." After Bryce got done praying, Bryant said, "He is going to be praying for Judy Dudy for a long time!"
7 comments:
That is adorable!! Tell him to add me to the list...I need his faithful prayers! After listening to the video about three times, I think I figured out everything he prayed for! So cute! Love you, buddy!
How sweet! He must have such a tender little heart. And he has the good example of his parents!
Thank you Bryce for your faithful prayers!! You are such a little prayer warrior. Keep praying! Warren and I feel very honored to be remembered by you :)
That was so cute I had to listen to it twice! What a great idea to tape his prayer so you can show it to him when he is a teenager. Did any of the kids peek? Mine would be wondering why I had the camera out. So adorable!!!
"that um" was precious!
I agree with Bryant...we are all going to hear about Judy Dudy for a loooong time.
I love you, Bryce! I loved hearing you pray. Brooke is the same way----prays for everything. I was impressed that he kept his eyes closed the whole time.
That has to be one of the sweetest prayers I've heard!!! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment