Our kids love to have family night. It is a time when we do something together as an entire family. It can be something small like watching a movie or something bigger like an adventure to WalMart....no, I am just kidding. We have "family time" at WalMart ALL the time, so that doesn't count!!! We don't get to have family night as often as we would like to do, but it is always a fun time. The kids have been begging us to do it again, so we decided that last night was a good night for all of us. Michael and I didn't have much energy, so we decided to make ice cream sundaes with all of the fun toppings and to watch the Bee Movie. The kids thought it was extra special to be able to eat their ice cream DOWNSTAIRS and not at the kitchen table :)
The older three kids loved the movie, but Madyson quickly lost interest once her ice cream was gone :) She got mad at Bryce for some reason and THIS was the result (yes, that is a bite!):
Madyson then decided she wanted to sit in the babydoll cradle and THIS was the result of that:
10 comments:
I thought that was an "S" on Bryce. Just imagine, if it scars, he'll have as "S" tattoo. That would be cool.
At the very first picture, I noticed that Maydson was more interested in her ice cream than the movie. When I started to scroll down...I was right. Poor Bryce..sorry that he got a bit from her. If you hadn't told us how she got her bruised face...one might have thought that Bryce got even with her. Hope both sores heal soon.
What fun family night! Michael looks like he is enjoying the movie too :)
Oh wow- an eventful night! You have inspired me- I love that idea- a family night that is fun for the parents too (I have been wanting to see the Bee Movie). Oh and Madyson has quite the bruiser!
What a fun evening! Poor Madyson...she had a rough ending to the Family fun :)
Poor Madyson and Bryce! But I was glad to see that Mackenzie is feeling better. Do you recommend the Bee Movie?
lol, interesting family night :) Two injuries - lol
Pretty funny that you had two injuries just watching a movie. I can't imagine what would happen with a more active family night! :)
I was wondering like Jill how you liked the movie? We just watched Balto and I highly recommend it.
I too have great memories of Family Night, my favorite was watching movies or playing games as a family. Of course the best part of family night was all the attention you get from mom and dad. Thanks for the postings.
I hear you might be coming to my neck of the woods. Please email me (klee@methodist.edu)
Post a Comment