Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Don't Worry!!!


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books


We started practicing this song to sing in church before we ever knew about our move to South Carolina :) It was so neat to be able to talk with our kids about the words to the song and how they apply to what we are going through right now. We don't need to worry about a place to stay or about losing our friends. This was the first time that Bryce sang with us in church and he did a great job.

12 comments:

Stephanie said...

Adorable and so good to have your family doing things like that together!

sara said...

Completely adorable!!!! Your kids sing out so well! I could use some tips in this department- my kids tend to sing quieter.

The Beard Bunch said...

I love it! You all did so well, but I must admit that Bryce is the cutest little singer :)

Kelly said...

Oh, Danielle that was so cute. What a great song for this time in your life. Isaac was by me watching and he thought that he was Bryce. It must be the red hair. The kids did such a great job! I am glad to see you getting up there! :) I would love to find out where you got that song. I am always looking for something for our family to sing. Love ya and hope to see you next month!

Juliet said...

As for me..I think that as beautiful song that it is, perhaps it was somewhat difficult to sing. I was so happy to see and hear everyone..thanks for sharing it will all of us.

God will take care of you. As my late Pastor Larsen use to say, "God take care of what He owns."

Jana said...

Danielle, That is so great. What a way for your kids to minister. Bryce did a great job and didn't seem nervous at all!

Sarah said...

What a great song and reminder for you guys...
And Bryce is precious. :-) Everytime I see him, he just warms my heart!

Jill said...

That was great Danielle! What a blessing to have the kids singing with you. It's great they can share that message with others. BTW, seeing you on video made me miss you alot!!!

Forever For Evie said...

So sweet!!! :) I love their little voices! Bryce did do a great job!

MommaHarms said...

That's so sweet. natalie wanted me to play it "more again more again"

Anonymous said...

PRECIOUS! PRECIOUS! PRECIOUS!
Love, Gramma

Krista said...

That was sooo sweet. What a blessing to be able to serve as a family in church. I have never heard Michael sing - he has a good voice:0)