Monday, May 19, 2008

Bryce is FOUR!!!

My sweet little boy is FOUR...I can't believe it! He has been so excited for this birthday and has been asking since Bryant's birthday (Feb.) how much longer til his turn. Well, it finally came and he had a fun day celebrating. We are having a little preschool playgroup/birthday party on Tuesday, so I will post more pictures about that later.




His new birthday suit and bike -- nice look!



Four year old toys are hard to figure out :)


Madyson wanted to help blow out the candles -- we stripped her from her Sunday dress before it was covered in cake and ice cream :)



I had to include this picture of Makayla because I love this dress that Michelle gave her and because she is getting SO big!

11 comments:

Natasha said...

Danielle, I love your hair! You look great!! :)

Kelly said...

Bryce is sure styling with that suit on his new bike. It is hard to believe that he is already four. Where does the time go??
Hey, did you get that eye surgery done? I noticed you didn't have your glasses on and thought maybe you talked Mike into it.
I can't wait to see you in June!!!
BTW, I love that dress of Mikayla's. She looks adorable! I am looking forward to finally meeting her.
Miss you!!

2Icecubed said...

Bryce, you are looking quite suave in your new duds, especially on that cool new bike!!! Hope you had a great birthday.

Danielle, I love your hair and no glasses!!!! You look like a new woman! You really look great!

And lastly, of course, I LOVE Makayla's dress! She is getting so big! She looks so much like Mackenzie! Can't wait to get my hands on her in June!

Love you all and miss you bunches!

Unknown said...

that is the most modest birthday suit that I have ever seen.

Ann-Marie said...

Happy B-day, Bryce!

Ann-Marie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Juliet said...

Happy Birthday Bryce! Love both you great new suit and bike. I know you will enjoy both of them...especially the bike.

Well, I'm in the dark about the subject of eye surgery..just let me know. Love you, Aunt Juliet

SturgillMom said...

Kelly and Juliet -
I couldn't get Lasik surgery done because of me still nursing Makayla. I guess your eyes are too dry while nursing so it slows up the healing process and will increase the risk of infection. I was SO disappointed! But, Michael let me get contacts :) However, I am still trying to find the right brand that will work with my extremely dry eyes!

Krista said...

LOVE your hair Danielle. Very cute.

Jill said...

Ditto on the cute hair Danielle! And I love the glasses-free look also. You look adorable. Happy birthday to the big four-year-old! He looks so handsome in his suit.

Sarah said...

His suit is so cute! I am excited to buy those kind of clothes now. :-)

You look great!!!! I love your hair, and have you lost weight? Tell Mike that you should be in more of the pictures.

I cannot believe how big Madyson is getting! She looks like a big girl now....