Saturday, May 10, 2008

Fab Five bowling

We have always referred to our little group as the Fab Five....probably no one else thinks we are as FAB as we think we are, but thats okay :) We had one last shindig last night before our Fab Five group becomes the Final Four. Michael's ego booster for the evening was beating the guy in our group who owns his own ball and shoes. My ego booster for the night....oh, what ego???? I had an awesome game -- I had a score of 29 on the 7th frame and then I resigned to letting Michael bowl me some strikes to at least let me break 50!!! We had a great time, once again, with our dear friends. We are going to miss them SO much...but, we will probably lose some weight not eating SO much junk with them :)

Kathryn Boase demonstrating her skill


Dan Moore acting like he knew what he was doing


Mike had the best form of all


But, this is pretty good form, too!!!


Tim Boase trying to chat with an attendant



Our other exciting event of the night was driving around in this '68 SS Camaro. I told Michael that I felt like my parents on a date :) Michael's friend, Mark, let him borrow the car for the night. I was going to lay on the hood to pose for a picture, but I was afraid that I would dent it.

6 comments:

Juliet said...

Danielle you are one brave person to pose in that position. Is that why you only got 29 points?:0)

What fun to go bowling with friends. And even greater fun to ride in that car...now I think I would have liked it if you had jump on top and did a pose from there. You are too funny!!

Anonymous said...

DANIELLE-
IF YOU WERE BOWLING IN THAT POSITION EVERY TIME NO WONDER YOU WERE ONLY AT 29. MAYBE THIS WAS SOMETHING DAD AND I FAILED TO TEACH YOU WHEN YOU WERE GROWING UP, HOW TO BOWL...HA!HA! GREAT PICTURES, WE WILL MISS SEEING ALL YOUR FRIENDS, THEY ARE ALL VERY SPECIAL.DAD LOVED THE CAR
LOVE YA,
MOM

Jill said...

Ha ha! I love your style Danielle! :)

Kelly said...

All I can say is only you would bowl like that, Dani! You guys look great next to the car, and I would have loved to see you posing on it.
Can't wait for your visit. I am anxiously awaiting the time! :)

Forever For Evie said...

Nice Danielle...I love your technique! :) Your score sounds alot like mine...

Anonymous said...

I agree! Michael has the best form! You are both looking great! I need to go bowling with you - we would be good competitors! I actually like to bowl with the kids when the guardrails are up on the side! Mom S.