Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Mackenzie's K5 Graduation


Mackenzie was SO excited for her graduation. It is such a big deal to them...and us, for that matter! :) She did such a great job....she sang her little heart out and did all of the motions, she mouthed everyone's parts, and she smiled from ear to ear the entire time :)

Mackenzie and her friend, Kayla


Mackenzie and her teacher, Mrs. Webber



Mackenzie's graduating class. The other K5 class had already filed out.


Mackenzie was a pilgrim in the little play that they did. She said some verses and sang the song below. Sorry about the camera work :)


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books





Mackenzie and Kayla again (Kayla was dressed up to look like their teacher, Mrs. Webber) Their little play was a reinactment of their school year.


Mackenzie and Titus Moore

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

KENZIE! YOU DID SUCH A GREAT JOB. YOU SANG SO SWEET. WISH WE COULD HAVE BEEN THERE BUT OUR HEARTS WERE WITH YOU. ALL THE PICTURES ARE GREAT. YOU LOOK LIKE YOU WERE ENJOYING THE WHOLE EVENING.WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU SOON.
LOVE
NANA AND PAPA

Natasha said...

Mackenzie, you did an awesome job singing your song!

Ann-Marie said...

I love the photos! I can still remember my own K5 graduation - we had a party at Grandma Rehfeldt's house! How exciting for Kenz! Please tell her how proud we are of her and her great accomplishment! I'm sure she'll remember this day for years to come.

sara said...

congratulations MacKenzie!! Adorable pictures!

The Beard Bunch said...

Congratulations, Kenz! You look beautiful and happy :) Thanks for all the good pictures, Danielle. All of these activities going on besides getting ready to move must be wearing you all out. We love you all and are continually praying.

Kelly said...

She looked so adorable, Danielle. I love all the big grins and hearing her solo. What a cutie!!

Forever For Evie said...

Congratulations Mackenzie!! You did a great job with your song!!

Juliet said...

Macknezie congratulations on moving on up to the first grade. What a wonderful graduation program.

Danielle such great pictures. I too remember when Ann-Marie had her K-5 graduation and that was about 25 years ago. WOW...seems like yesterday.

These are all such great memories that you will have forever.

Anonymous said...

Hey, Danielle! I can't believe how much she looks like you. Mom just told me how to get on here, and I have enjoyed seeing you and your family. Good luck in your upcoming move. Teresa Newland Clark

Jill said...

What a cutie! Congrats on graduating Mackenzie!

Sarah said...

She is so adorable. Her smile makes me smile every time I see it. :-)
Tell her we are very proud of her!

Pastor Adam Love said...

Dani and Mike,
So sorry that we missed each other. I hated that we didn't get the weeks right, but perhaps now we will have an excuse to get to the Southern regions this next Fall or Winter. God's best to you and your family. Take care of that Kenz. You know Micah and her have to get together in the future.

Sarah said...

Danielle, I tagged you on my Colorado blog. Check it out-and only do it if you really have the time. You have a few more children than I do.....:-)