Saturday, May 31, 2008

Visit with Papa and Gramma Sturgill


We had such a fun week with Gramma and Papa. We went to a small amusement park, a water park, bowling, bike riding, walking, and did lots of cuddling. Here are a few of the pictures....I posted more on facebook :)

Michael and his dad installed a laminate wood floor in the kitchen of his parent's house













6 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh, I wish we had been around to see you guys! Kenz and Elise would have had a blast. :-)
Looks like you guys had fun....was it a break from packing or have you started yet?

sara said...

Looks like fun!!! I love the polka-dot sling!!!!

Juliet said...

Thanks for photos..Jan showed me some of her pictures from her CD of your visit.

What great memories. And I must add that you are looking GREAT!

Kelly said...

Great pictures, Dani. I love the sling. Is that new or have you had it for all your kiddos?
It was so WONDERFUL to see you even if it was way too short. Thanks for taking the time even after I messed up our first plan!:)

Jill said...

Your pictures are so great Danielle! Looks like everyone had a great time, and you had lots of fun stuff to do. I love the pic of you with Makayla in the sling. So precious.

Ann-Marie said...

I know they were so excited to see you guys! I love the photos, Danielle! That sling looks awesome.