
This weekend, Bryant and the neighbor boy put a pet frog in a CoolWhip container so they could "keep" it. They put some water and grass in the container and were looking for some bugs. They put the frog in a special place OUTSIDE so the frog would be safe. We had been upstairs doing something and when the kids and I ran downstairs, I quickly noticed the CoolWhip container was at the bottom of the stairs and the lid was off with no froggy inside. I also noticed Madyson standing there with a strange look on her face. Being the tomboy that I am (yeah right!), I yelled upstairs for Michael to come immediately. Bryce spotted our little friend stuck to the wall and the chase began :) Of course, Michael was the only one doing the chasing! He got the frog to the corner, where thankfully he got stuck in the cobwebs -- yes, cobwebs are good for something! Just to clarify, the frog is the one who got stuck in the cobwebs :) Before froggy was captured and put into his little white home again, Michael made me get off the couch to snap a quick picture.
3 comments:
EEWWWWW!!!! Oh how I would love to have been a little fly on the wall to watch all that play out!!! You KNOW critters like that NEVER stay in their "little white home" when kiddos want to sneak peeks!!!:) The couch is exactly where you would have found me too! Sounds like spider chasing around our house...they have to be caught ALIVE so we can see them swim in the toilet for a while!!!! (At least that is what daddy says while mommy is screaming!)
Sounds like there's never a dull moment at your house! This time of year is so great for boys, isn't it? Noah has a little worm collection going...dead or alive, it doesn't matter. At least we've got him to keep them in the garage!
That's so stinkin' hilarious! I am an actual tomboy and can't wait until we have frogs to play with! Snakes...not so much, though! Right after my dad moved to Indy a chipmunk got in my parents house in Independence and my mom and I had to call the animal control guy to come and get it...at one point we were both on the couch screaming b/c we thought it was a rat!
Sounds like you might be seeing Brooke soon - you'll have to ask Aunt Rosa about that!
Post a Comment