Thursday, May 17, 2007

When the cat's away, the mice will play!


We have definitely kept busy while Michael's been gone. Grandma has been the official photographer, so, sad to say, we don't have many pictures of her. I am definitely going to miss my nannies when they leave tomorrow -- the kids are going to be so bored with just mom!

4 comments:

Ann-Marie said...

Danielle - Thanks so much for giving my mom time with kids! She told me how much fun she is having...now maybe she'll stop asking me when I'm going to have kids! BTW - I enjoy reading your blog. Could your kids BE any cuter?!

2Icecubed said...

Looks like you all had lots of fun! I am sure Grandma Sturgill enjoyed loving on the kids for awhile! You sure can see the resemblence between the sisters! Way to go, Bryant, being the man of the house while dad is gone. He will be so proud of you.

Jill said...

Looks like your nannies did a great job! Can I hire them? Interesting how Bryce dresses to help Dad with the grill. :)

Kelly said...

I loved the lawn mower story! I am sure that your neighbor had a good laugh at your expense. When I talked to you I think Bryce had no pants on and ran outside. He seems to be developing a habit of this!!