Tuesday, May 29, 2007
Family Bonding
Aaron, Linda, Molly, Spencer, Ryan, and Dakota came last Tuesday to spend some time with us before we met the rest of the family for a weekend in St. Louis. We had such a good time with Aaron and his family. With 8 young kids, everything we did was quite exciting. Michael came home in time for our Jr/Sr. Banquet, Awards Program, Graduation, and to leave for St. Louis. What a whirlwind! We hadn't seen Michael's sister, Michelle, and her family for almost three years because they live in California. The kids had sure gotten big since we last saw them, but it took no time at all for the cousins to be best of buds again. It is always hard saying good-bye when you don't know when you'll see each other again. Hopefully sooner than three years! Mackenzie's arm is doing good. She had such a sweet spirit this weekend, but I know she had a hard time not being able to swim and play like the rest of her cousins. BUT, she did get some extra spoiling when the rest were swimming :) If all goes well, we should be able to go next week to get a shorter (and hopefully cuter) cast put on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


10 comments:
Yeah, Michael is home! I'm so glad for you! Thanks for posting the pictures of Michelle and Aaron's kids. How fun to see! I also enjoyed the picture of Aaron. I didn't see Michelle - did you get any snap shots of her? If so, I'd love to see her - I bet it has been 12 years or so since I saw her at MBBC. Crazy how time goes so fast.
Glad you had fun!
Hey Steph! Yes, Michael is home! YIPPEEEEEEE The only picture I got of Michelle is the one on the train. She is on the far right of the picture. She has short hair and is wearing a brown shirt.
Thanks for showing all of those pictures. It did look like a daycare!!!
I hope Mackenzie can get a cute cast too:) The only drawback to the waterproof kind is that it can get pretty sticky and sweaty inside. He seems to be OK with it tho (it is pretty much like wearing a plastic bag on the inside). The nurse told me that adults hate them because it sticks to the hair on your arm. But it has been GREAT for Wes. He would rather have the discomfort and be able to play and swim.
It's hard to believe that my three Sturgill cousins have produced such a huge group of kids! Thanks so much for posting the photos. It was like a mini-family reunion for me. Except with no potato salad! Glad to see you are all doing well and had such a good time!
Cute pics! I enjoyed seeing both Aaron's and Michelle's kids. It's great when cousins can get together! Sounds like you've been pretty busy lately!
Can't imagine the craziness with all those kiddos...well, then again I can because I know what it is like when we are all together-FUN!! Miss you and can't wait to see you in June. Hugs to all!
Cute pictures!! Looks like you guys had a good time...a crazy time!! We live far away from Mike's family, so we don't get to see them very often either. I know what you mean about saying goodbye. It's no fun.
Yes! It was so good to see everyone! I won't get around to posting our pictures until we get back home (next Tuesday)! As I said when I saw you, Danielle, it is so nice to be able to check in and see what is going on so often. Thanks for being a blogger (and getting me started in it).
I have been missing from blogland, so i had to stop by.
FIRST - CONGRATULATIONS! I missed the whole pregnancy thing! I am so excited for you both!
Next - looks like a great time with all the cousins together. What a wonderful time for you all!
I pray Mackenzie is enjoying a smaller and cuter cast! I hope she is feeling like herself real soon!
Great pictures! Adam happened to be looking over my shoulder and said, "Looks like a Daddy Daycare". That was a funny thought because I don't know Aaron but I could never imagine Mike doing a daycare :)
So great to see you although one hour is not enough time!! I felt bad leaving you and wish I could have babysat for you. How did the ultrasound go?
Post a Comment