



Michael was home today, so we all decided to go swimming in our subdivision pool. The kids love it when he comes, and I love the extra help. I decided to bring the camera and catch some shots while Michael kept his eye on our little fish, Madyson. By the way, Mackenzie got her cast off this morning...it is a definite day for rejoicing!
8 comments:
yea! no more cast! it seemed to go more quickly, while reading about it online, than it probably went in person! congrats! AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Mackenzie looks so happy!!! I am so glad everything went well with her arm. Is that Michael in the background of Madyson's picture? Give them all love from all of us.
Yeah for Mackenzie!!! I'm sure you are all happy that is off! Just in time to go to Nana and Papa's trailer for more swimming fun! Miss you guys so much! Hugs to all!:)
Michelle
PS Where did you get that floatie thing for Madyson? Mom was telling me about it???????
Hey Michelle! We found it at Babies 'R' Us and it was on clearance for $6. It works the best that I've found....but, I still can't just trust her floating around. She tends to lean too far forward and ends up with her face in the water. It just makes me feel better knowing she won't go completely under. She is such a daredevil that she just steps off the side, if we are looking or not :)
I love seeing no cast!!! How exciting for her to go swimming!!
That pool looks soooo refreshing. If we had a pool in our sub my kids would be asking first thing in the morning to go to the pool. Do you spend lots of time there?
Congrats on losing the cast! Great to have it off I'm sure! Plus so much easier to swim now :) They look like they are having a blast!!
So glad to see Mackenzie back the way we left her. Great for her especially to have the cast off.
And I also would have like a BIG slice of the cake.
Love, Aunt Juliet
Post a Comment