Friday, August 17, 2007
THANKS, Michelle!
Thanks to my sister-in-law, Michelle, I was finally able to put a pregnancy ticker on :) I didn't really want it in the place that it is, but hey, at least it is there! I am telling myself that I only have 7 1/2 weeks left since I am one day under 8 weeks :) In reality, I probably have 9 weeks left since I will most likely go overdue. Yes, I am big and uncomfortable, but that is what pregnancy is for, right?!?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Yeah! You did it. I bet you go early rather than late :)
Thanks for putting this up! I was wondering how far along you are. Hope the rest of the time goes smoothly and quickly for you! And no more 100 degree heat!!!
Ok, you're a couple weeks farther along than me. Yes, I'm dying in this heat...I took the kids outside to ride their bikes last night, and we went in after about 10 minutes...I just couldn't stand it. It's horrible! I want a pregnancy ticker! I'm gonna try to put one on mine :) Where are you delivering? Maybe we'll see each other there :P Poor Mackenzie :( I'll pray she feels better soon!
I agree, thank you for putting it up. Man, is the last 8 (9) weeks the longest??
Excited for you!
Not much longer!!! Just the yucky part left unfortunately!! Hopefully the heat will let up~that will help alot! I think Michelle is right about you going early this time. We will pray that way, OK?:)
I can't believe you are this far along. I know it probably hasn't flown for you, but it seems like it has in my mind. :-)
So next summer when we come down, you will probably be housebound due to having 5 children....I will just come over there. :-)
Post a Comment