Last night, the younger three kids and I left the school basketball game at 7:30 to come home for bedtime. Bryce did not appreciate being included in "the younger three" category. Just like last time, he just couldn't seem to fall asleep without Bryant. I told him he could come downstairs and watch TV with me as long as he was good. Well, he disappeared into the playroom and came out looking like this. That's my boy! When Michael saw the picture, he just shook his head :)
Saturday, January 12, 2008
Alone time with Bryce - again!
Last night, the younger three kids and I left the school basketball game at 7:30 to come home for bedtime. Bryce did not appreciate being included in "the younger three" category. Just like last time, he just couldn't seem to fall asleep without Bryant. I told him he could come downstairs and watch TV with me as long as he was good. Well, he disappeared into the playroom and came out looking like this. That's my boy! When Michael saw the picture, he just shook his head :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
AHHH!!! That's just too funny. Love the tutu!!
Bryce, you are TOOOO much. What fun you have dressing up. I definitely see an acting career in your future. Love ya, Papa A
What a good laugh!!! I miss you guys...we need to get together soon!!! I need some more laughs with you all!!!! ~Rosa
The kid's got STYLE!
When I was passing this picture...I thought it looked like a minnie Mckenzie. Sorry Bryce!
That is so funny Danielle! We have that too with Nate. All these girls and he'll wear their shoes, skirts.. anything to dress up like them :) We have plenty of "blakmail" pictures! :)
Post a Comment