Everyone stand up and cheer....Bryce is FINALLY potty trained. I know from past experience that boys take longer potty training, so I decided to wait until Bryce turned three. Well, that was last MAY! He totally got the potty part, but the other part didn't go quite so well. Eight months later (and lots of expensive pull-ups, I might add) Bryce woke up one morning and declared that he was going to wear underwear! I was SO excited :) Once he made up his mind, he hasn't had hardly any accidents and he is even doing #2 also. He loves Pizza Street, so he wanted that to be his goal at the end of his LONG reward chart. I think we are going to have to make a trip to Pizza Street this week. I had to chuckle when I looked at the potty chart on the "Loads of Love" blog. Isaac had this cute little chart and then poor Bryce had to potty 117 times and poopoo 6 times :)
Sunday, January 27, 2008
Potty Training Bryce -- FINALLY!
Everyone stand up and cheer....Bryce is FINALLY potty trained. I know from past experience that boys take longer potty training, so I decided to wait until Bryce turned three. Well, that was last MAY! He totally got the potty part, but the other part didn't go quite so well. Eight months later (and lots of expensive pull-ups, I might add) Bryce woke up one morning and declared that he was going to wear underwear! I was SO excited :) Once he made up his mind, he hasn't had hardly any accidents and he is even doing #2 also. He loves Pizza Street, so he wanted that to be his goal at the end of his LONG reward chart. I think we are going to have to make a trip to Pizza Street this week. I had to chuckle when I looked at the potty chart on the "Loads of Love" blog. Isaac had this cute little chart and then poor Bryce had to potty 117 times and poopoo 6 times :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Hey Bryce, Papa is VERY proud of you. I hope you enjoy your trip to Pizza Street....you definitely deserve it. Now that you are trained, Papa and Nana can sneak you home with us in a suitcase some time!!??:):) We'll have to do something special together when we see you in February. Take care buddy. Love ya, Papa A
Yay for Bryce!! LOL...that picture looks like he's thinking "You've got to be kidding me! I went potty that much?!?" :D Oh my goodness Danielle...I am so not looking forward to potty training my boys. I'm actually really scared to do it! :P
WOOOHOOO!!!!! Great job, Bryce!!!:) Goodness sakes, you deserve your pizza I'd say! What a big boy you are. I know your mommy and daddy are so proud of you and so am I! Love you!
Aunt Michelle
Um, yeah I would say the poor guy deserves some pizza! :)
My boys were well over 3 too, and I am PRAYING that Skye will do better....
Congrats, Bryce! Now THERE'S a life long skill!
That picture is so funny! What kind of reward does mommy get, I'm wondering? Not having to buy pull-ups anymore is a great reward!
Hi Bryce,
I actually stood up and clapped for you! Isn't it great to just slip a pair of underwear on! Love you. AJ
I know Mom and Dad are proud of you.
Good Job, Bryce! I know that both he and Brooke were really struggling with this when we were together in May, but thankfully, they have both conquered it before their 4th birthday. YEAH! Three down, two to go---right Danielle!
I knew that he could do it when he was good and ready! Yeah for Bryce!!! I love his expression in the picture. Just think after Madyson, you only have one more to go! There is light at the end of the tunnel!!
Love ya and I really enjoyed our talk. I needed to just ramble on and on to someone. Thanks for making my day much brighter!
Congratulations on being potty trained!! How exciting and way to go!! Enjoy the big boy underwear!!
Congrats, Danielle. I know the feeling of relief that you are having. :-) Tell Bryce that we are proud of him!
Post a Comment