Sunday, January 13, 2008

The future Kobe BRYANT!


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books

This was the first basketball game of Bryant's that I was able to go to. We all ventured out and made it a big family outing :) He did such a great job and it was so fun to watch him. Michael is the asst. coach, so I was a little nervous about watching the other four kids by myself in the very crowded gym. But, they all did great! Madyson wanted to sit with Michael on the bench, so that worked out well since she is the energetic one. Well, she wanted to sit there until she decided to jump down and run out on the court just as the boys all came running in her direction :)



Bryant's team before the game


Michael was so into the game that he didn't even realize that Madyson was so unhappy!



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books

7 comments:

2Icecubed said...

That is such a cool program!! Nice shot, Bryant!! Andrew and Matthew's games started Saturday too. Matthew had to miss his because now HE has the flu!=( That picture of Mike "into" the game is so funny! Typical dad!

Jill said...

Good job Bryant! That's cute that they have little cheerleaders too. Is Mackenzie going to cheer some day? That pic of Michael and Madyson is classic - LOVE it!

Anonymous said...

I am so impressed with everyone! Danielle you are becoming quite a photographer and camera man (person). And Bryant, I can't believe how great you dribble that ball! And Michael and Madyson - as beautiful as ever! Now Bryce - you don't look like any monkey of mine. Love you all. Mom s.

The Beard Bunch said...

Good Job, Bryant! Are your games on Saturdays, Danielle? If so, I know what we will ALL be doing on Saturday for the next several weeks. :)

Anonymous said...

Bryant, all your practicing has certainly paid off. Looks like you have the potential to be a great basketball player. Hopefully you'll have some good coaches along the way !!! Next time we play HORSE, you'll have to spot me 3 letters. Way to go Double Dog. Love ya, Papa A

Juliet said...

I don't know about anyone else..but I wished I could have rescued Madyson...Those were real tears.

Bryant is doing a great job of playing basketball!!

Kelly said...

It looks like Bryant is doing a great job in basketball. I am hoping that I can get Caleb in a program like that. He would love it!

I also wanted to rescue Madyson!

I love the picture of Bryce. How funny! I think that he is spending too much time entertaining his little sisters!
Love ya!