Saturday, January 05, 2008

Mackenzie's new purchase


Mackenzie had birthday and Christmas money that she has been saving and she couldn't stand the hole it was burning in her pocket. :) So, she finally convinced her daddy to let her buy the guitar that she has been wanting for a LONG time. GREAT...that is all we need in this house -- more noise!

9 comments:

sara said...

ADORABLE!!! She would get along great with Wes- they could have their own band..."6 year olds rule" (I can't remember for sure, I think she is about the same age as Wes).

jsbtucker said...

Kenzie - I just bought a guitar too...mine doesn't have butterflies on it though! :-) We should get together and JAM!!!!

Mommy Scroggie said...

lol, too cute, that money still burns a hole in my pocket as well. :)

Ann-Marie said...

Girls with Guitars!
Girls with Guitars!

I don't know if you know this catchy country song, but when I saw Mc's pic, I immediately thought of it! Sounds like a great purchase.

Jill said...

I love that guitar! Who wouldn't want a guitar with butterflies??? Can't wait for the video clip of her playing it!

Sarah said...

Tell her she could have had mine that my husband gave me for a wedding present(and I still have not learned how to play it.....almost 7 years later....)
But of course, it is not a cool girly one like hers! What a fun thing to spend your money on!

2Icecubed said...

Love your purchase, Kenz! Can't wait to hear you and your mommy playing a duet soon!:) Your sweet smile is the best part of the post!!! Miss you all!

Anonymous said...

Kenze, all I can say is "TOO CUTE." What a great looking guitar. I am sure your mommy has already started giving you lessons!!! When we come to visit in February I want you to play a song for me...Okay? Now all you need is for Bryant to get the drum set he wants and then you will really be able to do some jamming. Love ya, Papa A

Forever For Evie said...

She's so cute with her little pigtails :) Cool guitar!! If it were up to my hubby, we'd have it all...guitar, drums, keyboard...I think he pretty much wants them to start a band...I just remind him that he's not here all day to hear the noise! :D