We sure had a fun-packed time with my parents in MN. We got to ride the train to Mall of America, go to Como Zoo, go camping, and go to Chuck E Cheese. Mike and Dad did lots of golfing and Bryant went on several long bike rides with Dad. Mom and I got to go shopping and get pedicures. Yes, we were very busy, but we had a blast.
The kids loved the train ride
Mall of America
Como Zoo
Beaver Trails Campground
Yes, they let ME drive the train :)
5 comments:
Great pictures! I can't believe how big the kids are getting.. MacKenzie looks all grown up.
I know I'm late in saying this, but I love your new haircut! It's so nice and perfect for summer.
I love the tiger photo too!
What a gift for your children to have two sets of great grandparents.
What fun and memories your children will have.
Love the picture of your mom, kids and you. Love Aunt Juliet
Great pics again, Danielle! I loved the one of you and your mom with all the kiddos. You look great!!
What awesome photos. I LOVE the family photo.
Post a Comment