I finally convinced Mackenzie to let me cut her hair again. I decided to cut it really short so it would last awhile....I have to say that I am pretty impressed with my haircutting skills :) She had to call Aunt Michelle right away because she knows that Aunt Michelle loves her hair short :)
Saturday, June 07, 2008
Kenz's new haircut
I finally convinced Mackenzie to let me cut her hair again. I decided to cut it really short so it would last awhile....I have to say that I am pretty impressed with my haircutting skills :) She had to call Aunt Michelle right away because she knows that Aunt Michelle loves her hair short :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
So I'll be the first to let everyone know it, Kenz!!! LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!!!!! And I love you!! Can't wait to see you!
Wow! I'm impressed too! You did a great job--she looks so cute :)
OH MY WORD! Will you teach me? I love the back- adorable!
Oh, I love the hair cute!!!Danielle, I can't believe you cut it. You saved yourself a lot of money. Maybe Rosa should hire you....
love ya,
mom
That is a cute hair cut - good on her!! Good job Mom!! Wish I could do that!
You did an excellent job of hair cutting. McKenzie of course looks older. That hair cut look great on her. Did you like it?
Love ya all (Getting ready to talk like they do down south):) Love Aunt Juliet
I LOVE IT!!!! You did a GREAT job!! I might even want you to cut my hair!!! ~Rosa
I love Kenzie's new hair cut! I saw it at church on Sunday and I thought she looked like a mini Danielle :) You did a great job on it!
Good job, Danielle! I love it.....can you come cut mine??
So cute! Good job!
She looks adorable and does look even more like you. What a cutie!!
I love the post of you guys swimming a week away from your truck arriving. You must be all packed and ready. Looked like a fun day!
Miss you!!
Great haircut - I am impressed too with your haircutting skills. It looks a little similar to someone else's hair I know :0)
Post a Comment