Saturday, July 26, 2008

Falls Park


I have had quite a long week being cooped up with the kids, so we decided to drive up to Greenville to get us "out" for a little bit. We were told that Falls Park is a really neat place so we attempted to find it. We knew it was right off of Main Street, so that is what we entered into our GPS. Well, it must have taken us to the OLD Main Street because we were in the middle of getto land :) Not good! We finally found it and the park was totally worth the driving around. It was so pretty and the kids had a lot of fun climbing on all of the rocks.....except for the one that forgot her shoes!!!! We have only forgot a kid once, but we have forgotten shoes MANY times :)







8 comments:

Jana said...

Ha Ha Ha! We were leaving for MN last week with Tana and the kids and just down the road we discover Chloe had gotten in the van with no shoes!

Jana said...

Ha Ha Ha! We were leaving for MN last week with Tana and the kids and just down the road we discover Chloe had gotten in the van with no shoes!

Jana said...

Sorry! Not sure how that happened!
I promise this is my last comment on this post!

Anonymous said...

love "all" the pictures.looked like a great place to go. kids love the climbing and investigating. i recognize those "feet". did we get sore feet from walking? ha!ha! shes tough!!!!
love you guys,
mom
ps dad and i can't get over how Makayla has changed.that first year is a big year for changes

Ann-Marie said...

Wow! That bridge looks so high up! I love the photo of you two - how do you guys get to look so great after five kids? Seriously? We don't have any, and we've never looked that good! Maybe if we borrow a couple? :-) I'm so glad you enjoyed a nice time out and away - beautiful surroundings!

Sarah said...

Did she really hike around without shoes?! Much braver than I.....I would sat on a bench somewhere and watched. :-)

I love the picture of you and Mike--you guys do look great! Who took it for you--Bryant?

SturgillMom said...

I am not THAT cruel of a mom....we didn't make her hike around with no shoes. We carried her everywhere! Makayla rode in the stroller or the sling and Madyson either sat with me on a bench or was carried. We did make her walk on the grassy parts.

Anonymous said...

you won't believe this, but we were there at that park just 2 weeks before you guys! Jen and I were thinking of moving our family down there close to here family, but things didn't work out. You all look great. I just sent a message to your sister. I found your site looking for a relative who had someone else from woodcrest and on and on. I miss everyone! I told Michelle your parents havn't changed a bit. Well, I'm up late cuz I work late, but I gotta go to bed. Sorry to barge in on you guys like this, but I had to leave a message to long time friends.

Pix