Sunday, December 10, 2006

Christmas Traditions





Just like my friend, Jill, one of our favorite things to do at Christmas time is to decorate cookies...well, the kids' favorite thing! I hate to admit it, but I dread the mess. They just enjoy it a little too much. :) This year, the event went much smoother than in the past. Bryce ended up wearing more flour and frosting than the cookies and his shirt had to be changed multiple times. BUT, he had fun! About half way through the frosting process, I decided to make Bryce in charge of the sprinkles...his frosting abilities have a great need for improvement! He took this new job VERY seriously and shook those sprinkles until the jar was empty...yeah for me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my word, you have to put more pictures of Bryce up! He is so hilarious. He always has some funny look on his face! :) I would love to spend some time with him! Looks like you guys had tons of fun!

Anonymous said...

hilarioius!!I love the fact that you changed their shirts "multiple times" that is soooo Danielle. Unbelievable. love it!