Friday, December 15, 2006

Money well spent?!?!


I just HAD to post a picture of this because this is what my day consisted of yesterday. After quite a few trips to the doctor and urgent care yesterday, I ended up at Walgreens at 11:30 last night to get our meds. If you had spent $196 on something, you would want to take a picture of it too! Bottom line, I feel horrible when my kids are sick and it is worth any amount of money to get them better. Madyson has an ear infection and that horrible respiratory flu and Bryant has double ear infection and bronchitis which triggered temporary asthma! They all slept well last night, so that is a BIG praise!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Doesn't it just seem like those nasty infections and viruses know just when to hit - during the holidays? Hope they all feel better soon!

Stephanie said...

I feel so bad for you! We are working through ear infection/ fever flu too. I will pray that you continue to get good sleep at night! I know that makes a HUGE difference when it comes to coping the next day!

Dora said...

Hey Danielle,
I am so sorry that you are going through sickness with your kids.. my two boys just got done with that, and my oldest Isaiah seems like he keeps getting one cold or infection after another.. what is a full nights sleep? I don't remember..
I am praying for you and your little ones, that the Lord will give them comfort and help them to get well soon.
have a great day..
dora (gonzales) williams

Anonymous said...

Good gracious with the drugs. I'm so sorry to hear about that. I love all your recent posts...hope to see you sometime in the future...take care of those crazies!!

sara said...

Hey Danielle- Hope you have a great Christmas...and I pray all of your kids will be well!