ttle kids and the goofy things that they do. Our little angel and our choir member did a terrific job, of course! I came to the scary
realization tonight that Bryce will be up there next year -- oh my!
"... but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD." ~Joshua 24:15
ttle kids and the goofy things that they do. Our little angel and our choir member did a terrific job, of course! I came to the scary
realization tonight that Bryce will be up there next year -- oh my!
3 comments:
I want to start a Mackenzie fan club. Her little face just brightens my day whenever I see it! I think it just reminds me so much of when we were little! :) She looks just like an angel here.
Yes, she does look like an angel in the picture...I don't know what happened to that little angel this evening! :)
When you start that Mackenzie fan club, make sure to have audio clips! She carried the whole angelic choir all by herself. We are really going to miss her singing when she moves up to the kindergarten Sunday School class!! :o)
Post a Comment