Wednesday, December 06, 2006

The fun of family pictures!

I enjoy having family pictures taken so much that we haven't done it in 2 1/2 years! The kids usually go from being too goofy to whining and not smiling at all. After a lot of family pressure...we got out the tri-pod and tried to take some pictures ourselves. Well, you can look below and see the success of our efforts. Better luck next time! :)

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hey
Your house looks so beautiful - I took the virtual tour with the family pictures and then Mackenzie's birthday pics. I love the fireplace! I know what you mean about family pics - we have yet to try...I dread it as Isaiah NEVER smiles and Elijah has learned the oh so pretty "fake" smile! :) I need to get your address so I can send you a Christmas card. I'll have to email you for it!
Steph

Anonymous said...

I love Bryce's (did I spell that right?) faces. In most pictures he's making funny faces, then when the other kids are making funny faces, he's smiling like an angel! Looks like you guys had fun! :)

Anonymous said...

SOOOO cute! Your house looks so classy...and I lOVE your hair! It really is the perfect style for you.
I like the "REAL" kind of family pics...don't you just hate it when someone sends you a family picture and the entire family looks like models (FAKE!)HAHA

Anonymous said...

Hey Danielle, your family is sooo cute.
I haven't seen you in a long time, since MBBC.
I don't know if you even remember me.
I have a webpage with pictures of me and my family.
www.myspace.com/swtnessdg
I hope that you have a great holiday season and we can keep in touch..
dora

SturgillMom said...

Dora! Of course I remember you! I can't wait to look at your blog. Have a great Christmas...I would love to keep in touch with you.

Sarah said...

Oh Danielle--you guys just crack me up!! I so wish we lived near you. :-)
I have finally given up on the "perfect" picture....my children sense my desire for sweet smiles and perfect poses and quickly do the opposite. My sister-in-law and I just went to get pictures taken of the cousins (4 girls) and that was the biggest fiasco I have encountered in a long time. So I feel your pain and hope that you got a picture that is satisfactory! :-)

2Icecubed said...

Danielle, I still (temporarily) have stinkin'dial up so my pictures take forever to load and when they do I can't see a whole lot of detail! Looks like great fun getting the perfect picture! Can't wait to see it for "real" when it comes in the mail. Love you! See you in twelve days!!! I am so excited! Hugs to all!