Thursday, March 15, 2007

Our little soccer stars


I know this is a little late, but we have had a crazy week in the Sturgill household. To sum it up, Madyson has been very sick (103.5 temp) and we are hoping it turns into a rash today so the high temp will have some explainable cause. Anyways, we did have our first soccer games for Bryant and Mackenzie on Saturday.

Mackenzie scored three goals and she was very proud of herself. This is actually a picture of one of her goals, but since I stink at taking pictures, it looks like the other team scored :)

Bryant loves to defend the goal and does a really good job. But he also loves to score and we actually lost track of his total goals for this game. OK, I had better stop because it is starting to sound like I am bragging! In all reality, he is just like his daddy and is very good at sports, but for this game the other team didn't seem to be quite with it :)

7 comments:

Jill said...

You just go ahead and brag on those sweet kids! Sounds like they are soccer stars! I am wanting to get Noah involved in soccer this year but I hope I'm not too late. He needs a place where it's OK for him to run around and kick something. :)

sara said...

That looks like so much fun. I love the first picture of Mackenzie. I love to see that red hair!

2Icecubed said...

Kenz, I am so impressed by you!! You will have to show us your skills when you come in two weeks! You will really impress the boys around here!:) Bryant, you are awesome! Do you like basketball or soccer better?

Stephanie said...

Hey
I know Madyson is young - but you might check for strep. That has been up here and one of the biggest symptoms is the high temp. Elijah had it and a little friend of his had it. I didn't know he had a sore throat until two days later.
I love the soccer pictures. Isn't it fun to watch them?
Yes Gary is good to let me have the dogs although, it seems like we sell one and get another. A revolving door right now - I told him that I know we need to stick to the dogs we get or the kids are going to get confused! :)

mom2mine said...

You have every reason to brag. Great pictures!

Kelly said...

Great pictures, Dani. I think you are a better photographer than me. I just left the record on our camera for about 5 minutes before I realized it. I recorded some pretty interesting things! So sorry about Madyson. Is she doing better now?

Sarah said...

How fun! Are they on the same team? We planned on putting Elise in this year, and helping coach the team.....but missed the deadline, which I do not find a total loss with the thought of a newborn and a 3 yr. old to watch during the games. :-) Call me crazy, but I feel next year will be more profitable....!
Tell Mackenzie Elise is proud of her! :-)