

Grandma got Madyson this dress for Christmas, but it has short sleeves and until Sat. I didn't have a little sweater for her to wear with it. This sweater actually goes with her Easter dress, but it matched great with this dress too. Anyways, I wanted to post a picture of her in it so Grandma could see it. A funny thing happened today involving this dress. After I put it on her, Madyson bent over and it didn't cover her behind. So, I found a pair of little black undies that go to another dress and put them over her tights. Well, this evening when I was putting her dress back on for church, I noticed that there were little black undies attached with those plastic things to the inside of the dress. I laughed when I pictured the nursery workers this morning changing her diaper and seeing her wearing a pair of undies and then seeing another pair of undies attached to the dress. The other picture is for Aunt Michelle since she didn't believe that Madyson's size 4 diapers are getting too tight :) She doesn't look that chubby in clothes, but when she is only wearing a diaper, she struts her stuff with pride!
PS - Pardon the messy floor, Michael is falling behind in his sweeping duties ha ha
10 comments:
What a cutie she is! I can't wait to see her in May/June. I wish I was that good at hiding my belly when I am dressed :)
I second the comment by the "beard bunch" about the hiding the belly thing!!! That picture is classic...love the hair on top of the head, the tongue sticking out and the big belly in the way of finding your belly button! Ha!Ha! Yes, I can see why she is in sz 4. Too cute!!! Miss you!
That was a great post! You made me laugh!!! I love that the undies were still attached!!! And I also love the messy floor!!!! It makes me feel good to know that my floor is not the only one that looks like that!
She is such a cutie...I love those pictures. Don't you just want to eat that chubby little belly!!
That dress is adorable and I love her hair piled on top. What a cutie!!! She looks like she is concentrating pretty hard trying to find that belly button.
You better tell Mike to stop woodworking and get to work on those floors!
I wish you could have come this past weekend but if it makes you feel any better, we didn't go to the concert anyway. Miss you!
Hey
She looks adorable. Isaiah has the same kind of belly - don't you just love them?
Isn't it funny how when you post a picture, you have to scan the background to see what it reveals about your house? :) I've cropped MANY a picture for that reason! LOL
So adorable! I love your story about the black undies! I have done similar things with the kids and I just blame it on my "mom brain". :) Madyson is so cute - love that belly.
those pictures are so cute...if I had a girl, I would probably doing the same thing...
Kendall is only 8 months and he has been wearing size 5 diapers for a while now.. so don't feel so wierd about it.. thier chubbyness is cute!
have a great day...
dora
She is so cute, Danielle! I love the belly. :-)
And I second Stephanie's comment on having to crop pictures. You don't realize how bad your house looks until you see it on film!!! (But I think you have every right to have a messy floor--4 kids is a fulltime job!)
Adorable pics! Why is it that kids are so cute when they're chubby, but not so cute are "chubby" adults?!?! Love the extra panties story... cracked me up!
I can't wait to see her walking! How sweet she looks! Gramma
Post a Comment