Monday, March 26, 2007
A quick visit!
Michael's dad was wanting to trade his Miata for something a little more practical like a truck. So Michael bought a truck for his dad and his parents came down Saturday afternoon to deliver Michael's new toy and to pick up their new truck. It was a quick visit, but we packed a lot of fun in during their time here. The kids always enjoy the extra hugs and kisses and they always hate to say good-bye. Grandma will be coming back in May to babysit ME while Michael is gone for two weeks on the Sr. trip.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Nice Miata! I want to see a picture with all the kids piled in with the top down - they can be in a parade now!!!
I love the car! Wow, you two definitely need to go on a date with that. How come I didn't see a picture of you shooting some hoops?
Have you gotten any sleep yet?
Is your son an "airhead?!?!" Is that what he is doing in the pic? Pumping air into his mouth? How funny! The car looks like fun! Enjoy the toy, too. :-)
whoa, cool car!
Is that Mrs. Sturgill playing basketball? that is so cute!
your kids are getting so big!
have a great day!
Cool car!! You guys will look rich now (even if your not!!) Ha!Ha! I want to see pics of mommy shooting hoops!
Hey
Cute car! I like the picture of Michael leaning against it - it reminds of me of the pictures we would have framed and put by our beds in college! :)
I agree with Dora - cute to see Mrs. Sturgill playing ball!
Post a Comment