Friday, March 09, 2007
My awesome boys!
Tonight we had a basketball game of Faculty vs the Varsity Boys. Before the game there were several competitions involving the elementary classes. Bryant was SO excited to show off his skills :) I wasn't able to get very good pictures because I was wrestling Madyson while trying to snap some shots. After the game (the Faculty won, by the way) I HEARD that Michael did very well. I wasn't able to watch him much at all because of sweet little Madyson, who was insistent on going out onto the court to see daddy! I don't know who was more exhausted after the game, me or Michael :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
What a fun thing for the elementary boys!! Andrew would love something like that!!! All Bryant's practicing on his new goal surely paid off!:)
So much fun! The pictures are precious!
Looks like they had a great time. I felt bad for you wrestling with the litte kiddos. I think your probably did get more exercise than Mike :)
That is exactly why I don't usually go to Paul's bball games! It is too much work sitting in the stands with little ones. I admire you! And you took pictures too! Bryant looks like he's having so much fun. What a neat opportunity for him!
Hey
Isn't it fun to cheer them on. But I know what you mean - I had to chase Isaiah at Gary's thing this weekend. Very tiring!
What fun to see the guys out on the court! Can't wait to see you play soccer, Bryant and Mackenzie. Love ya, Gramma
Dani,
The reason you didn't see my wife in the snow was because she didn't have the right hat! Now you will need to talk with her about that, but that is the reason, honest. We got about 8 inches and then it drifted in some spots up to 2-3 feet. Now it is almost all gone, Amazing! Take care and come see us sometime soon.
Post a Comment