Friday, March 09, 2007

A Rainy Day



This morning started off very dreary. So, what better to do at 8:00 am than to build a fort? The best thing about a fort is that it is fairly neat and the kids are all together being somewhat quiet. That lasted for maybe 45 min., so I had to get a picture of it :)

4 comments:

2Icecubed said...

Forts are the best! Remember when we would build them underneath the pool table at home? Somehow those lasted forever...my kids too last 3o minutes at most and then on to something else! Fun, fun!

Kelly said...

My boys are really into forts now but they love to make them in the middle of the floor. Not much fun to walk around! I loved the picture of Mackenzie with her doll. She is such a cutie!

Jill said...

My kids love forts too, of course! They have to have their flashlights handy and they go back and forth to their rooms to get all their stuffed animals, etc. Sometimes I put the portable DVD player in there to keep the fun going a little longer. :)

Anonymous said...

Gramma always loved making tents! Maybe we can make one when I come down! Love ya!