
One of the pleasures of being a mom is the blessing of picking up all day after little mess-makers. Madyson's new obsession is opening the pantry and pulling out whatever looks yummy. I was on the phone with my mom and I heard Madyson squealing with delight in the kitchen. Much to my sheer delight, there was Tricks cereal all over the floor. Madyson was completely enjoying stomping on them and slipping on those tiny balls :) Oh for the day when she can start helping around the house!
5 comments:
So funny!!! At least now when something like that happens it has some value...as a blog post!
This is why we are NEVER bored!!!! Right????? Sweet little Madyson...give her a kiss for me.
I love that look on her face - it's like she's saying "Is this going to turn out good or bad for me?" I love how you have her hair!
Ahh, the joys of motherhood! Unfortunately I do not handle those kinds of mishaps as calmly as you sound like you did. :-) I am so impressed with your response!
By the way, Elise just asked me in the car yesterday, "Mommy, when can we go visit Mackenzie again?" I told her it would be kind of a long time, but maybe Mackenzie would come visit her grandparents again soon. And Elise said, "But that is too long--I think she will forget me." :-( Poor thing--Mackenzie seems to have made quite the impression. You will have to let me know when you are up here again, and we can set up a playdate for the two of them!
Wow, Dani what a way to look at it. I never have said what a blessing messes were!! She looks like she had fun though!
Post a Comment