Andrew is doing so good playing the piano. It was the first time that I got to hear him play and he even let me join him for a duet :)
Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
Michelle and I got such a kick out of watching Bryce and Luke together. They are two peas in a pod! Bryce thinks Luke is the absolute best and I think he would follow him off a cliff if Luke told him to go :)
Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


6 comments:
I loved the pictures! It sounded like you had quite an eventful time. The piano duet was so good. Makes me think of "Ring The Bells of Heaven". Remember how many times we practiced that. We must have drove your parents crazy! I can't believe how much your red heads look alike (you are sisters, though :). I kept thinking about how my two red heads could fit in your family.
I am so glad that you had a good time with your sister. I am leaving next week to visit mine and I can hardly wait. My parents are also coming for Easter so I am soo ready for their visit since I have not seen them since Christmas. Love ya and hope you are doing good and getting sleep.
I loved your pictures and videos! I cannot believe how much Bryce and Luke look alike! How close are they in age? Your piano duet was great! Time to start touring! :) Glad you had a good time.
Danielle, we had a great time with all of you here. I wish it could happen more often. If we only lived a little closer-maybe someday. Luke keeps telling me he is going to Bryce's house. Be watching...he may show up on your step today!!! Love you guys! Hugs to you all! Michelle
P.S. Scott's ankle is doing a little better. He is walking better each day, but it is still huge and ugly.
Looks like you had good weather! That certainly helps with a house full of kids. We're suppose to get snow this week!! It was good that you two couples could get out together for a while. Gramma
OH MAN!!! I loved that piano duet. Dani, I did't remember you playing before, but that was really cool. Your life is so full of color - just like you!! :) How fun to visit Aunt Dani!
Ok, I will try again, thanks Danielle for having patience with your mother regarding this blog stuff!!! The pictures are great, I know you always have a great time when you guys are all together. The guys are great for getting you two together, they also have fun... I talked to Aunt Eileen and she checks your blog too even though she doesn't comment, she loved the pictures. She also checks yours too,Michelle, if you are reading this. HaHa
Love you guys, cant wait till Thursday
Love mom
Post a Comment