Friday, April 27, 2007

Kite Day with Bryant


The first grade class today got to fly kites at 2:00. Someone graciously donated all of the kites, and thankfully the rain held off so they could fly them for a little while. I was home administering naps :) so I sent the camera with Michael so he could snap a few pics for me. Michael said that the kites didn't fly very well, but I am sure the kids had a blast just running around outside.

P.S. I know it has been forever since I last posted, but nothing too exciting has been going on here. We have also been busy all week with special meeting with Tom Farrell. I'm sorry for all of you who kept checking on us to no avail, and thanks for not giving up :) I had to post twice today because I didn't want the first picture on the blog to be of me!

3 comments:

2Icecubed said...

Sounds like fun, Bryant. It seems like it is always windy at Tri-City so that probably wasn't an issue!

Forever For Evie said...

Hey Danielle!! This is Sarah Hall. I'm not sure if you remember me...I used to go to Tri-City. I found you through the Graham's page. Congratulations on your pregnancy! I'm due around the same time you are...I'm 14 weeks now. This will be our 4th. Your kids are so cute. I love their red hair!! :) It's been a long time since I've seen them and I don't think I've seen them all. Maybe the first 2 :) Anyway, you have a beautiful family! Just wanted to stop by and say hi :)

Kelly said...

Bryant looks like he had a good time, but where are the other kids? It looks like it was just him and the girl in the back.
Thanks for the talk the other day. It made such a difference!!
Love ya :)