


I just had to post this to remind myself of what spring weather is supposed to be like! This was only a week ago and I can hardly remember how hot it was. The kids wanted to swim, but I convinced them to just play with squirt bottles and "clean" my windows.
4 comments:
It takes a talented mom to turn a swimming day into getting the windows cleaned :) I love Mackenzie's suit.
P.S. Have a Happy Easter. See you in six more weeks!
What cute window cleaners! May I hire them??? What a smart mommy! Where or where has our nice weather gone??? So glad it was pleasant while you were here. Happy Easter to you all. Love you!
Hah! I love that idea! Mackenzie looks so tall in her suit.
It was kind of depressing to be tempted with such nice weather and then have it ripped away. :-) I don't know what it is like down there, but we are expecting snow flurries tomorrow! Yuck. I can hardly wait for spring to come.
We did not get out our swim suits, but Elise excitedly dug out all of her flip-flops (she is somewhat obsessed) and decided which pair to wear. :-)
Post a Comment